Monday 18 April 2011

Wow what a week/weekend!

It was another cake-filled week/weekend around here and I'm happy to say that all clients were pleased! The orders are coming in quite quickly for May and into June so if you're thinking about Father's Day, spring birthdays or graduation and need a cake, please message me sooner than later. I'm trying to stick to 2 cakes/week but already have gone over this every weekend for the past 3!!

So what's up this week? Report card comments & marking!! Hockey, swimming and laundry!! And Easter with my beautiful children!! My mom arrives on Monday morning so we're having a family Easter dinner on Monday. And I will NOT be making cake, but instead I think a rich, decadent chocolate/peanut butter cheesecake with chocolate ganache!! Can't wait to taste that sweet chocolate (and martini!!) after 40 days of lent!

God bless you all on this Holy weekend and thank you so very much for supporting my passion with your comments and orders for cake!!

Cheers,
Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment